Romney In Wilminnton DE

Romney In Wilminnton DE

Friday, February 29, 2008

Letter February 25, 2008

There are individuals in this world who are monsters. Whose very existance makes children run to their homes and babies cry to their mothers. On Saturday we were doing less active work and I saw the scariest thing that I ever did see. Her name was Phylis Kiefer and whoever baptized her is insane. She is about four hundred pounds mentally handycapped and has a fu man chu gotee that hangs down to her shoulders. Her legs are wrapped with bandages because she randomly gets olsers. There are no adjectives that I can use to describe the stench of a phylis and no adequate words to describe her voice. When I walked into her house she opened her door and invited us in. Her house and all of her walls are covered in stuffed animals and bottles of lotion. I don't think she knows what a toilet is either. I have never been so afraid of anything in my life.

No comments: