Romney In Wilminnton DE

Romney In Wilminnton DE

Monday, May 12, 2008

Reply to Comments

Dear Sean,I have come to a conclusion. This mission has made me more black than you. I am down with all the knew lingo and phrases that you haven't even heard about yet. I also know how to do the DMACK, the Spongebob, the Run-forest, and the Spider man, but you've probably never heard about those dances because your not black enough. You also may be thinking that these dances dont exist, but they do. Youtube them you will see. Chitlins are the most legit things in America. Have you ever had sweet potato pie?Eric man I love you. I think about you, will, and the rest of the gang all the time. This mission is awesome. I am so excited for the rest of it. When we get home were gonna hang out and then were going to go into the peace core and head out to Africa. Its going to be so tight. Will can come along as well.
-Romney

No comments: