Romney In Wilminnton DE

Romney In Wilminnton DE

Saturday, July 5, 2008

June 23, 2008

Dear Family Greetings from WIlmington "where the sweet smell of marijauna and garbage permeit through every crack and crevass in the city." Garabage day is always a day to look foreward to here in Wilmington. the smell during that time is thousands of times worse than any other day. all of the juice that has built up in the garbage can for the past six days is spilled out on the side walk, bringing forth a potent aroma that singes the nostrills and renders an individual paralized. Well I had two more baptisms yesterday. Was was for a nine year old by the name of Michael emmanual samuel anthony campbell leigh. Luckily I was not the one performing the baptism, but it was a very hard choir for Elder Witt. Michaels mother, Emrica, is an immigrant from seirra leon. Her family no longer speaks to her because she has joined the church.The other baptism was Jason Williams an 18 year old boy who we've been working with for the past two months. He was acually a member refferal from one of the members of the Wilmington first ward. He is awesome and I love him to death. His father died of AIDS several years ago. He has had a tough life. His uncle also just kicked him out of the house for being baptized into our church. As a result he is moving to alabama this week. I love him.Well thats about all that I have to tell you. I really don't feel like writing well today. I am really disappointed in all of you. the letter you wrote to me had three paragraphs. Did it take you guys like two minutes for you to write it? Catherine your excussed because you write to me almost every weekend and send me a package every month. I don't think you know how much it means to me. Brad you haven't wrote to me in two months. Dad whats going on in your life? Mom I haven't heard anything about yours. And what the hecks up with Austin? Reid thank you for writing me.I also sent a picture of me out in front of Rodney square I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: